4.0 and up
December 22, 2014
A tool for medical personnel which enables fast and transparent access to key information about the hospitalized patient, even during rounds.
The application provides mobile access to selected hospital software functionalities in a simple and transparent way. You can access:
- patient lists
- bed management
- patient search using bar codes
- drug and diagnostic test orders
- lists of ordered medications and diagnostic tests
- basic patient vital signs record
- graphs of patient vital signs
The mHOSP app is free (download may result in data transfer charges, in accordance with your telco provider agreement). The application for tablets.
In order to ensure proper communication between mHOSP and the Hospital Information System some data interchange functionality is required. Please ask your HIS provider for an integration module.
The most significant changes:
- Handling of drug applications, including drugs packed with Unit Dose
- An option of test ordering has been extended; an option of medical consultation ordering has been added
- Entering of patient’s vital signs measurements has been improved, including qualitative measurements
- Overview of performed medical procedures has been added
- Registration of drug application ordering has been completed, as well as presentation of test results and nursing procedures results
- An option of recording and sending short video sequences to the system has been added
- Other minor changes and adjustments